Frequently Asked Questions
1. Use the My Account link to visit our secure payment site and make online payments.
2. Set up an automatic monthly payment on your credit card.
3. Pay by mail, phone, or stop by the office during normal business hours.
1. A 6 month rental contract receives a 10% discount from the standard monthly rate.
2. 12 month rental contracts are billed at a monthly rate that equals 2 free months of rent, i.e. you only pay for 10 months of rent over the course of the entire year.
You may cancel a long term contract before the entire term is up, but your final billing and settlement will be adjusted to reflect the non-discounted rates.
On prepaid long term agreements, we provide an adjusted refund for all remaining unused months on the contract, but do not prorate or refund any period less than one month (one billing cycle).
Example: On a 6 month prepaid contract, the renter decides to leave by giving two days notice in the middle of the 3rd month. The renter’s contract will be adjusted to remove the long term discount and the standard monthly rate will be charged to the renter for the full 3 months. Then the remaining balance of the prepayment will be fully refunded to the renter.